The company was started by me; Erik Almkvist in 2014.
We are based on the east coast of Sweden and have the harsh arctic and antarctic as our focus area.
I am a experienced master mariner with a long background at sea. Working as captain on offshore anchor handlers and ice-breakers in remote areas for over 20 years. Later in my career I have been supporting vessel crew and onshore management during operations in arctic areas with operational advice. I have been working from offshore bases as well as from a shore based operation center.
The Arctic coast of Alaska and Canada, Svalbard, Sakhalin far east Russia, Northern Sea Route and Kara Sea is some of the places.
Example of projects
- Designing and producing daily operational ice charts and operational support to vessels operating in arctic areas.
- IMO compliant Polar Code training and advice to vessel crew and shore managements
- Develop and implement operational manuals for arctic sub-sea projects
- Write Polar Water Operational Manuals (PWOM)
- Vessel performance test in ice